Complement your WordPress website with a mobile application that can access features like the camera, work offline, and send user notifications. Digital assets like graphics and even code can be shared across your website and application which reduces development time, and maintains your brand consistency as users alternate between your website and mobile app.
- Publish to iPhones, iPads, Android phones, and other major mobile devices
- Access mobile device functionality like the camera and send user notifications
- Share digital assets like graphics and even code
Case Study: Wild Whales Sighting Form
Wild Whales is the home of the B.C. Cetacean Sightings Network, a research and conservation program of the Vancouver Aquarium. The program is a network of over 3,000 observers across British Columbia, including whale watching operators, lighthouse keepers, charter boat operators, tugboat captains, BC Ferries personnel, researchers, government employees, recreational boaters and coastal residents. Our observers report their sightings of whales and sea turtles via our website, toll-free hotline, email, logbook program, and mobile application.
- Access to both take photos, or select existing photos from the phone’s library
- Integration with an existing sightings database based on a WordPress website
- Geolocation detection for accurate sightings