Download from the WordPress Directory
- A plugin to create a humans.txt file that credits the developers and designers of a website.
- It’s based on the standard being developed by humanstxt.org
- It’s like IMDB for websites.
- Use a [humanstxt] or [humanstxt_nested_list] shortcode to format your humans.txt file nicely on your page.
- Automatically adds the AUTHOR META tag to your WordPress theme’s HEAD tag.
- Add your humans.txt file without needing FTP to upload and download files.
- TAB key support in the textarea field.
- Founders: humanstxt.org/humans.txt
- With ASCII Art: senormunoz.es/humans.txt
- OHM Cycles: ohmcycles.com/humans.txt
1. Select “Plugins / Add New” in the WordPress administration area.
2. Search for “Humans.txt” and Install
3. Select “Settings” and add your credits
Download and Upload:
1. Download the plugin files from the WordPress Directory
2. Upload the plugin’s folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
3. Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
4. Select “Settings” and add your credits
Add your humans.txt file to a page with this shortcode: [humanstxt] or [humanstxt_nested_list]
It will add the content into the following list which can be styled with CSS.
@TwitterName and website URLs will be converted into links.
- Publisher: Hans Vedo
- Twitter: @cultivateIT
- From: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Timezone: Vancouver
- Last update: August 10th, 2011
- Language: English
- Doctype: XHTML
- Tools: WordPress
- IDE: Coda